Available to every parish and organization in the Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania, the Consolidated Fund is a common trust fund similar in design and function to commercial trust financial institutions.
By pooling church and diocesan assets, the Consolidated Fund delivers a solid investment platform with collective power that offers greater opportunity for growth to all parishes and organizations in the diocese.
The Church Foundation provides excellent customer service. I also enjoy the clear, concise and timely reports that TCF provides on a monthly and quarterly basis. The Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania
- Competitive Rate of Return - Low financial risk while still providing a competitive rate of return
- Distributions - Regular distribution payments for participants
- Low cost - Management fees calculated to cover administrative and operational costs only
- Professional Management - Fiduciary oversight guided by a skilled investment team committed to providing a long-term source of cash flow through a diverse mix of investments that includes high-quality domestic and global equities and fixed income
- Purchasing Power - Access to investment management services unavailable to many individual church-related institutions
- Accounts - Participants may set up any number of accounts (funds) within the Consolidated Fund; quarterly statements indicate account balance and fund performance
- Allocations - A proportionate share of gains or losses and fees are applied to each participant’s account
- Contributions and Withdrawals - Participants may deposit or withdrawal in accordance with governing documents
- Distributions - Distributions are paid quarterly while alternative distribution requests can be accommodated
- Fees - Management fees are assessed quarterly and reviewed annually
The Consolidated Fund is a common trust fund similar in design and function to those maintained by commercial trust companies and banks.Read More »
The Consolidated Fund has proven to be a safe and reliable long term investment vehicle since its inception.
See recent Quarterly Performance Reports below for more information:
2023 Quarterly Reports
2022 Quarterly Reports
202…Read More »
Impeccable record keeping and clear and efficient operational processes are important to us at the The Church Foundation, and our reliability is exemplified through our external audits of the Consolidated Fund.
- Financial Statements: Year Ended December, 2022 and 2021
- Financial Statements: Year Ended December, 2021 and 2020 …